Friday, February 20, 2009

this week

Well lets see, Valentines day was nice I am getting a bench w/ hangers above, cabinets and a rod to hang clothes on built in my laundry room hopefully next week. We got the sod put down yesterday and I have been watering alot. I cannot wait to get out there and play football with Eric no more muddy shoes. Our new neighbors are here and they are building their fence tomorrow. so we will decide on the kind we want very soon. I want a short one so we can still talk with our neighbors behind us. Eric is making lots of friends he just found out another one of his friends from class lives in this neighborhood he is spending the night over there tonight. They moved here from Pennsylvania shortly before we did, even got the house I wanted to look at. Eric said he likes ours better so it made it better. Well hopefully soon we will get to go do some things around here. The weather should start to warm up. We want to go to the Museums, Zoo, Aquarium and Hiking. We need to do some 3 day trips too so I have to start working on those.

No comments: