Saturday, March 27, 2010

wow uts been almost a year

well I havent written on her in quite some time apparently May 2009 was my last blog. Well lets get up to date then. I love it here, surprise I know but its nice so does Eric, Jordan is taking her time though. She still misses Tyler, Texas a whole lot and its been hard but I think she is finding some good friends and taking horse riding lesson doesnt hurt either. She wants a horse really really bad, but we would need to move to a new home with at least 5 acres. I did find one but i doesnt have enough bathrooms, I want them to each have there own plus they each have 2 rooms here so I will just keep looking. The weather here has been so cold and we have had ALOT of snow but its different, not the same ole same ole I guess. We are adjusting. The kids are doing great in school, Eric is in middle school, which I like that they have a separate 6th grade principal and 7th/8th grade has their own too. He seems to like it and has made alot of good friends. He is turning 12 in a few days so I am sure he will start acting like a bad teenager, soon but I will take away the XBOX 360 and he will straighten up. We have slowly worked on the house and our bulding a deck in the back today between the rain. Hoping to get a firepit built soon afterwards. Maybe one day a pool or look for a house with a pool, 5 acres, 2 story, lots of rooms, etc.. Jay likes his company and his customers, they seem to go out once a week and even plays golf. And finally me I am excited about starting school on Monday March 29, I am going into Accounting Services. The good thing about that is they have online courses and count as college credits so IF we move I want lose anything. I cant wait for summer I need to make some vacation plans but you know me always procrastinating. Take care everyone and may you trust God that you are where you are meant to be.

No comments: